Thursday, July 14, 2016

Prologue

Hi! My name is Asaka K .
This is my summer diary.
Nice to meet you!
I want to enjoy this summer.
But I don't have plan.


To do list of summer
・Enjoy summer
・Study English
・trip
・Part time job        etc.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Asaka! This is Ami.T.

    Where do you want to go? If you have a time, I recommend that another country.
    Koria is near! And you learned about Korian right? University is summer vacation in our life. Of course we should study. But we should enjoy too:-D

    I'm looking forward to see your next blog:p Have a good summer vacation ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Asaka, I think that making a list is a great idea when you have free time. this is probably why you are such a great student. I am hoping that you are having a fantastic summer :)

    ReplyDelete