I don't have a event nothing special...my summer vacation...
But I went to Enoshima with my friends !!!
I heve been to Kamakura, Enosima is for the first time to me.
First, we went to Enoshima aquarium.
It is so big and there are a lot of fish ,dolphin, penguin,true seal.
I thought " What a lovely animals"I healed by just looking.
Dolphin show is so great ! so clever! and we were wet...oh....
Those events was become good memory for me.
This is one of my memories in this summer.


Really nice pictures! I like Enoshima, too. did you see a lot of hawks or cats? The last time that I went there I saw many hawks that came very close to anyone with food. I love first visits, and it's fun to go back a second or third time, too :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I wanted to go with them too:( But I felt happy to hear that your happiness memories;) How was Kamakura? Did you see the sea turtle?
ReplyDeleteEnoshima is fantastic place! I really like there. Someday, I'll try to go to Enoshima aquarium.
ReplyDelete