Hi !
Everyday, I spend casual time.
But I throw myself into hobbies.
My hobby is Play the Guitar, listen to music and..........handicrafts !!
For example bead work , good luck bracelet.
Recently, I try to wool art.
I can concentrate on it without thinking.
Look at picture ↓
I made flower, heart , little monster.
But all this is lacking...
It is easy to make.
We just stick a needle to wool numerous time.
Please try it !

Those little monsters are so cute! I have seen some of this work at the handicraft store, but it looks hard. I'm glad to hear it isn't maybe I'll give it a try. I'm really happy to hear that you're having a good and active summer. I hope you're staying cool, too. It's so hot in Japan!
ReplyDeleteThank you for comments! Marnie.
DeleteI enjoy this summer.How about you?
We have a hot summer this year,take care of your hearth.
I can't do it:( You know.lol
ReplyDeleteI love your art. You likes making only by yourself, right? I think so too. Sometimes, Alone time are makes us relaxing;-)
Thank you for comments too Ami.
DeleteHow was your stay in Australia?
Maybe You have a lot of memories.Ha ha ha