Hello
It' s been a long time. and sorry late.
I went to Gunma by train.
It take 2 hours. In the train, I was almost asleep.
Then , I met grandpa and cousins.
They were healthy and fine.
I was glad to meet because seldom meet their.
At the day,I took a dinner at the cousins house.
And I talked various things with my relatives.
About, my school life , family and so on.
Like this I spent a funny days at Gunma.
I am looking forward to go to there again.
I thanks to relatives to welcome.


I love Gunma! I went canyoning and river rafting there a few times. I think it's a really beautiful place! I'm glad to hear that you had such a good time with your relatives.
ReplyDeleteOh Gunma-chan:)
ReplyDeleteMy grandparents were already left them house. So I don't have reason to visit countryside. I'm jealous > <
But I hope to go there for sightseeing. Please tell me your recommend places to visit:)